📷 by: Kosterina
Cubed watermelon and feta come together beautifully on the plate to create an unexpected flavor combination you’ll love.
- 1 small watermelon
- 8 oz Feta Cheese Block, packed in brine
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 to 3 springs of mint, leaves removed from stem
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Aceto Balsamico Maletti
1. Slice the watermelon in half and remove the rind. Cut the watermelon into 1 and 2-inch square pieces.
2. Cut the feta block into 1 and 2-inch squares.
3. On a large, flat serving platter, arrange the watermelon and feta in a geometric pattern, leaving ¼ inch space between pieces.
4. Sprinkle hazelnuts and mint leaves on top of the watermelon and feta.
5. Sprinkle the entire dish with Pink Himalayan Salt.
6. Drizzle the Aceto Balsamico Maletti over the finished dish just before serving. Enjoy!