📸 by Taste of Home
This easy recipe is a fabulous way to dress up ordinary tuna salad!
- 2 tablespoons Don Carlos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can (12 ounces) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves (about 1 medium head)
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon Happy Pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; toss lightly to combine.
- Serve in lettuce leaves; top with avocado.