Posted by Kim Peeples on
Easy and refreshing, this is the perfect drink to enjoy year round. It’s fun to make and tastes even better than it looks!INGREDIENTS:
- 2 teaspoons Raspberry Balsamic
- Handful of any/all of the following: fresh or frozen Raspberries, blackberries and/or blueberries (or cheat and use a frozen 3 berry blend).
- Slice of lemon
- 1 Bottle Hop Water or Sparkling Water
- Sprig of basil or mint
- Muddle vinegar and fruit together.
- Add ice, bubble water and stir.
- Garnish and serve!