Unlike regular cheesecake, this smooth and creamy dessert isn’t overly heavy. It’s lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing!
- 1 cup cookies of your choice or graham crackers
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Sun Meadow Oil
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries and extra for garnish
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Forest Raspberry Balsamic Star
1. Cheesecake Mix: Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. Mix well till combined with a spatula. Do not over mix.
2. For the crumbs: Crush your cookies or crackers to make fine crumbs then add your oil.
3. Raspberry Purée: Add all ingredients to a blender or a bowl and blend/use immersion blender.
4. Layer your no bake cheesecake in single serve jars or bowls. First press down the crumbs with a spoon for a bottom layer then add your cheesecake mixture, raspberry puree and alternate till filled to the top. Garnish and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.