Cozy Winter Earl Grey Hot Toddy
Posted by Kim Peeples on
📷 by: Aberdeen's Kitchen
Quick and simple, this is the perfect “warm-me-up” on a cold, blustery, winter day.INGREDIENTS:
- 8 ounces Earl Grey tea, steaming hot
- 1 ½ ounces Two Georges High Corn Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Forest Honey
- Lemon slices, cinnamon sticks, cloves for garnish
- Pour the Earl Grey tea into your favorite mug. Stir in whiskey, lemon juice, and honey.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon stuck with cloves and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy hot!