Berries and Bubbles! What’s better than that? Blueberries and lemon pair wonderfully in this fun and fizzy drink.
- 2 teaspoons Blueberry Balsamic Star
- 10 oz Sparkling Meyer Lemon Juice (or your favorite lemonade)
- Ice cubes
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- Freshly grated ginger to garnish
- Evenly divide the lemonade between two cocktail glasses.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of Blueberry Balsamic Star over the ice and lemonade mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a tiny pinch of grated ginger.
* For an adult version, add a splash of vodka to each glass.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →