Basil Calamansi Mayonnaise
Posted by Kim Peeples on
This vibrant, citrus mayo is a game changer!
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp Calamansi Balsam
- ¾ cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt and Garlic Pepper to taste
1. Whisk garlic with the egg yolk and vinegar or mix in a food processor.
2. Start whisking or blending in the basil oil, drop by drop until it forms an emulsion.
3. Season to taste with Pink Himalayan Salt and Garlic Pepper.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Dip, Vegetarian