📷 by: Love & Lemons
These breakfast tacos are a great way to start your day! Scrambled eggs tucked into warm tortillas with avocado, spinach & tomatillo salsa.
- 5 cups fresh spinach
- 3 large eggs
- San Domenico Extra Virgin Olive Oil for brushing
- 1 teaspoon Over-the-Top Avocado Seasoning
- 4 tortillas, charred or warmed
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa, for serving
- Microgreens, optional
- Sliced serrano peppers, optional
- Lime wedges, if desired, for serving
1. Brush a medium nonstick stick skillet lightly with San Domenico Extra Virgin Olive Oil and bring to medium heat. Add the spinach and pinches of Over-the-Top Avocado Seasoning and sauté until the spinach is wilted. Work in batches, if necessary.
2. Wipe out the skillet and scramble the eggs. Brush the skillet lightly with San Domenico Extra Virgin Olive Oil and bring to medium heat. Add the eggs, let them cook for a few seconds, and then stir and scramble the eggs until just set.
3. Assemble the tacos with the eggs, spinach, avocado slices, and scoops of tomatillo salsa. Top with the Over-the-Top Avocado Seasoning, microgreens and sliced serranos. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.