📷 by: Darn Good Veggies
This simple salad dressing is a 5 minute recipe with BIG flavors. Fresh lemon, garlic, and herbs will take your salad over the top!
- 1 teaspoon Over-the-Top Avocado Seasoning
- ½ cup Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
Add all the ingredients to a jar and shake until well mixed and slightly creamy. Alternately, you can whisk all ingredients except the herbs in a bowl until blended. Add in the herbs and stir once more.
* Note: You can also make it with any of our amazing Extra Virgin Olive Oils, which will change the flavor, and be just as delicious!